As we emerge from a global pandemic, what will healthcare’s new normal look like?
As accountable care organizations (ACOs) plan for the future, analytics will be critical to prepare for rising key trends, including shifts in volume, virtual care delivery, service utilization, payment reform, and more.
DataGen can help organizations looking to get ahead leverage data to understand the impact of new healthcare trends, and how to successfully drive improvements for their patient cohorts and key service lines.
- What will healthcare look like in 2022? 2025?
- What healthcare trends will persist? And how will these impact your organization?
- What keeps providers up at night regarding their payor relationships?
- How can we adapt to meet the requirements of our new care delivery models?
- Moderator: Stephanie Kovalick, Chief Strategy Officer; General Manager, Strategy, at Sage Growth Partners
- Al Campanella, President, DataGen
- Beth Souder, PT, MSPT, Vice President of Clinical Operations, Delaware Valley ACO
- Jean-Paul Vallet, Vice President of Network Planning, Westchester Medical Center Health Network
- Jessica Walradt, Program Director, Value Based Care, Northwestern Medicine
Register now to get insights on the recent changes
WEBINAR – October 20 at 2:00 p.m. EST
BPCI Advanced is one of the most popular voluntary bundled payment programs offered by the Centers for Medicare &
Medicaid Services (CMS). Recent program changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and CMS cost-cutting tactics are forcing participants to reevaluate their strategies for success in the program.
Join John Kalamaras, manager of business intelligence analytics at DataGen, and Theresa Dreyer, lead, value-based care at the AAMC, as they lead a panel-based discussion featuring experts from Main Line Health and the University of California, San Francisco.
The Post-Acute Care Perspective on Bundled Payments–Webinar