9 - 11 a.m.
This event is open to HANYS Members and non-members and is available to New York state providers only.
Learn how DataGen's products and services can help you capture, analyze and report health information management data, and meet changing regulatory and environmental requirements.
This complimentary webinar will cover Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System submission process updates, including:
- a review of new data submission requirements;
- edit changes being applied to the data;
- what your facility’s data look like to data users;
- ongoing challenges with the new data submission process;
- an overview of recent changes to other state and federal regulations; and
- product updates and additional functionality for the UIS Data System™, Nuance Clintegrity Coding and Nuance Quality.
This meeting is designed for product users and non-users working in the areas of:
- medical records;
- planning; and
- finance and billing.
Continuing Education Credits:
- American Health Information Management Association: 2 Clock Hours
- AAPC: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEUs. Can be split between Core A, CPCO and CPMA for continuing education units. *This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- This program has been approved for continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association. Granting of Approved CEUs from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program provider.
For registration questions, contact email@example.com or 518.431.7846.