BPCI-A, OCM, and more: A year of insight
2018 saw a number of changes, advances, and shifts in policy around alternative payment models. Throughout the year, DataGen offered our commentary and insight on the impact these issues would have for stakeholders across the country.
In case you missed it, here’s what we had to say on some of the major bundled payment topics in 2018:
Awaiting the official CMS announcement, DataGen’s policy experts (along with some of our colleagues) are ready with advice and insight on what the change might mean.
- The Return of Mandatory Bundles: Good News?
- The New Oncology Bundle Model: What We Know and Don’t Know
- Mandatory Bundled Payment Models Are Back! 5 Things To Know
This was a year for taking a look at lessons learned from OCM, and building better strategies for success, as we detail in these articles.
- OCM PP1 True Up 1/PP2 Initial Reconciliation—Lessons Learned
- OCM Performance Period One Initial Reconciliation
- The Fallacy of Estimating OCM Target Prices
The announcement of this program had potential participants wondering: Is this going to be right for me? We shed some light and set expectations for what the program has to offer.
- BPCI Advanced: How to use your data analysis to get clinical buy-in
- 4 steps to participate in BPCI Advanced & what to expect
- Understanding the BPCI Advanced Targets
- Making the most of MSPB
- Wave of CMS Proposed and Final Rules is Here
- Proposed Changes for PAC Settings
We’re looking forward to what 2019 has to offer in healthcare payment policy. How have you managed these changes this year, and what is your strategy to stay ahead in 2019?
Let DataGen help you simplify the complexities of healthcare payment reform. Contact us today.